I’ve learned a lot from him through our conversations– about finance, world politics, and trading– but in this episode I really wanted to know: how does one get rich? I went right to the horse’s mouth and wasn’t disappointed.
In this episode we explore Michael’s story, and learn how he launched his exceptionally successful online business.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The hustle required to start from scratch and grow a small empire.
- Why Michael believes young entrepreneurs should not diversify.
- Lessons directly from 4 billionaires (and how you can learn them yourself).
- Why the “cocktail on a beach” fantasy is bullshit.
- Why money is not the same thing as power.
- And to top it all off, how not to be a “jock sniffer.” :)
People on this episode:
What we’re excited about this week:
- Michael Covel’s MUST Read Trading, Investing, and ‘Life” Books and Films
- Minaal Bag
- Microconf Prague
- How I Thought I Wanted To Become A Digital Nomad
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: