*** Are you interested in attending our high level mastermind in April or May? If you can fill out this brief survey, we’ll send you more details shortly. ***
In this week’s episode, we’re decided to do things a little bit differently. I’ve invited several of my friends from the Dynamite Circle on to the show to have a very candid, round table discussion about narrative fallacy and the future of location independent entrepreneurship.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How to join the conversation, and not trying to decode it.
- How the digital nomad community has changed in 5 years, what we expect in the future.
- What you can do to handle loneliness and entrepreneurial depressions.
- What these people who’ have built location independent cash flows would do differently.
- The #1 piece of content our guests can recommend and the actions that they would take.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- Dynamite Circle, our private membership site.
- Narrative Fallacy from Nassim Nicholas Taleb’s The Black Swan
- Paul Graham’s Essays
- The Millionaire Fastlane by M.J. DeMarco
- Simon Sinek – Start With Why
- Social Intelligence by Daniel Goldman
- Mike Tyson’s Undisputed Truth
- Cody McKibben at ThrillingHeroics.com
- Tommy Schultz
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: