This week, it’s all about making the sale. Bossman and I are exploring twenty random thoughts that we’ve had about sales. We talk about everything from salesmanship, to what that process looks like, what some of the key tactics that we use are, and how you can evolve by using these strategies.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why recording your sales calls can be your most powerful tool.
- The power of silence when closing a sale.
- Why you should be trying to sell everything.
- How understanding real-life sales can translate into the online world.
- Why you need to be crafting a narrative for what you are selling.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Travel Like A Boss Podcast
- Joe Rogan with Randall Carlson
- Barbell Shrugged with Joe De Sena
- The Tim Ferris Podcast with Ryan Holiday
- The Tim Ferris Podcast with Kelly Starrett
- The Champs Podcast
- This Week in Startups with Stewart Butterfield
- Writers and Company
- Fresh Air Podcast
- Startups for the Rest of Us
- This American Life
- Hardcore History
- Book Lust
- Empire Flippers
- Smart Drug Smarts
- The Fizzle Show
- Six Pixels of Seperation
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- A Dozen Things I’ve Learned About Marketing, Distribution and Sales
- Read Spin Sell
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- The Civil FX Podcast
- Digital Nomad Startup
- American Giant Hoodie
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian