It’s time for another Tropical Talk Radio podcast, which gets published Friday afternoons (Hong Kong time). Here’s the link to subscribe in iTunes if you haven’t already done so. This week Dan and Ian bring on Travis Jamison, the SEO expert behind Supremacy SEO. The fellas are chatting about what happens if your site gets hammered with negative or spammy SEO and penalized by Google. Tune in to figure out what you should do next.
Listen to this episode and hear about:
- When you should file a reconsideration request with Google and when you shouldn’t.
- How 99% of Google’s penalties are algorithmic penalties, not manual penalties.
- The first thing you should do after your site has received spam links.
- Why linking to your homepage isn’t a good idea; and what you should do instead.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
- Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, simply record a quick .mp3 and click above to send it in.
Mentioned on this show:
People on this show:
- Dan (@TropicalMBA)
- Ian (@AnythingIan)
- Travis Jamison (@Travis_Jamison)
- Supremacy SEO – SEO Services – Content Services
Episode length: 17:59
Other download options:
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review, or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. I’m always happy to hear critical feedback as well. Please feel free to email me if you know some ways we can make it better dan at tropical mba dot com.