Damian Thompson from Linchpin is back on the show this week (his first appearance here) talking with me about one of the biggest movements we see in the location independent scene. We talk about what Damian has learned during his first 1,000 days of being a business owner, and how listeners can utilize the lessons he’s learned (and the sales strategies he’s developed) to grow similar service oriented location independent businesses.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why starting a productize service cleverly forces you to solve a huge problems struggling entrepreneurs have.
- Why going after good ideas can cost you tons of time and energy.
- How to find your true niche in productized services.
- The critical distinction between a demographic and cashflow.
- A common 3-year success script for entrepreneurs.
People on this episode:
Here’s 11 Random Productized Services Ideas
- Sales pages.
- About pages.
- Youtube optimization.
- Split testing offers or opt-ins.
- Weekly email newsletter services.
- Platform specific emails.
- Cart abandonment emails.
- Lifecycle emails.
- Press release creation and distribution.
- Outbound lead generation emails.
- Membership site services.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- John McIntyre
- Ben Krueger
- Dan Norris
- The Ascender
- Rob Walling
- Justin Cooke
- Built To Sell
- Dave Huss
- Shopify Ninjas
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: