If you’ve been listening to the TMBA podcast for a while, you’ll recognize this week’s guest from a show we did about a year and a half ago called “Is It Getting Harder to Grow a Successful Business Selling Info Products?“.
Shayna will be talking about a range of new topics, including pricing, positioning and marketing info products in today’s entrepreneurial landscape.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How long it should take for someone to learn a second language. (4:46)
- The reason Shayna believes that info products are never going to go extinct. (7:30)
- How Espresso English has evolved since the last time Shayna was on our show. (9:49)
- Why Shayna has not been aggressively pursuing growth in her business. (12:54)
- One of the strategies that has had the most impact on Shayna’s business. (25:15)
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Espresso English
- Tim Conley Podcast
- Learn to Play the Guitar in 10 Hours – No Musical Talent Required
- Gabby Wallace
- Entrepreneurs in Motion
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA040: How to Create a 100 Dollar Information Product in 48 Hours
- TMBA272: Is It Getting Harder to Grow a Successful Business Selling Info Products?
- TMBA330: Getting the Most Out of YouTube
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian