Happy Friday afternoon! We are back with our weekend podcast with the hopes of giving you a little fuel for your projects over the next few days.
I don’t think these are benign decisions and I take this question very seriously. When you are just getting started and need to find strategic levers to get as much energy channeled into your business as possible, and your decision on when and how to blog or otherwise put content onto the interwebs can have a big impact on your future.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- When it comes to blogging, why focusing your energy on premise generation is the best way to succeed.
- The reason why certain types of personal blogs actually hurt your chances to success.
- Hear about some ways to approach business blogging that can jump-start your entrepreneurial career.
- Why blogging for networking is often overrated.
Click on this screenshot to subscribe to TTR in iTunes.
Get your voice or question on TTR!
- Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it my way.
People on this show:
Listen to show:
- Subscribe and download on iTunes.
- Download the MP3 file (right click and “save as”)
PS, you can get on my private mailing list by putting your email in the form below: