Almost back in Bali! Ian’s heading to join Dan in Bali in just a few days for the end of the year. They’re going to take a look back at their businesses in 2012 and look forward at how to grow their businesses in 2013.
They’ve realized that in order to continue to scale, they need to get even more focused on creating documentation and standards of procedure. They took a look at the literature and brought their experience from their e-commerce company together to bring you a step-by-step guide to start creating SOPs that let you save your profits right out of the gate.
SOP Save Our Profits
- What pilots can teach business owners about systems.
- Why all entrepreneurs (even solopreneurs) need to create SOPs.
- The step-by-step guide to start creating processes that scale in your business today.
- How to know what aspects of your business are ready to be turned into SOPs and which aren’t.
- Why having clear processes improves your relationship with employees.
- Jesse “The Dominator” Lawler’s new podcast Smart Drug Smarts
- Elisa Doucette
- Sam Carpenter’s Mixergy Interview
- Sam Carpenter’s Book: Work the System (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- The E-Myth (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Dan’s Interview with Jake Hower
- Dan’s interview with Dan Norris
- Dan’s interview with Melbourne SEO
Just The Tips
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 28:51
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.