This week I totally geek out on one of my favorite topics: how do various locations in Southeast Asia stack up to each other for internet entrepreneurs?
During the conversation I share a lot of anecdotes from my last 5 months on the road, along with a few new pieces of information I’ve picked up along the way. Hope you enjoy and curious to hear your thoughts as always.
Listen to this episode and hear about:
- Why “Heads Down in Hoch” might make Vietnam the #1 destination of 2013.
- If Bangkok is the real capital of lifestyle entrepreneurs in SE Asia (or is there a dark horse candidate)?
- What’s up with the Philippines???
- The magnetic pull of Bali, in all it’s sketchy interwebs glory.
- The next tier of ballerdom: Singapore, Hong Kong, and China.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
- Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it.
Mentioned on this show:
People on this show:
- Dan (@TropicalMBA)
Episode length: 31:05
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at Tropical MBA . com.
Here’s some photos of the places mentioned in the show…
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Davao City, Philippines
Hope you have a great weekend!
PS, you can get on my private mailing list by putting your email in the form below: