Ian and I are both in the “on the road” mindset this week– we’re both mentally preparing to head out traveling or a little while. In that casual spirit we’ve both been dreaming a bit about what the future might hold. We asked some team members and listeners to help us out with some entrepreneurial and lifestyle thought experiments, and what we recorded were some of our raw thoughts on issues from “what makes success?” to “what’s your favorite place to live?”
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The fundamentals of a JAM session.
- If you don’t buy a jet, your mother will die (how would you make 15 million dollars?).
- Two of the most brutal mistakes you’d love to avoid.
- A plan for a six figure podcast.
- The most critical business skills to learn FIRST to succeed in business.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- You’re Not Good Enough To Be Disappointed
- Pat Flynn
- The Consulting Bible (Affiliate Link | Non-Affiliate Link)
- Sebastian Marshall
- Tony Robbins
- Frank Kern
- Mark Manson
- University Of Phoenix
- Team Treehouse
- John Lee Dumas
- Justin Cooke
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: