It’s time for another Tropical Talk Radio podcast, which gets published Friday afternoons (Hong Kong time). Here’s the link to subscribe in iTunes if you haven’t already done so. This week Dan talks to me! Ben Krueger from Authority Engine on bootstrapping a client service business, in this case, a podcast editing service which includes writing show notes (hence the first person). Tune in to hear some golden nuggets on why this model can be really effective for getting started as an entrepreneur.
Listen to this episode and hear about:
- How sitting down for 12 hours and writing out a sales letter for your service can crystallize the value you offer.
- Why solving problems is better than having ideas, and the best way to uncover the problems.
- How your services will evolve over time depending on what your clients value most.
- Integrating SOPs into your service business and how that can open up doors for growth.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
- Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, simply record a quick .mp3 and click above to send it in.
Mentioned on this show:
- Jesse Lawler – Smart Drug Smarts Podcast
- David Duffield – Betting 360 Podcast
- John McIntyre – Email Marketing Podcast
- Travis Jamison – Supremacy SEO
People on this show:
- Dan (@TropicalMBA)
- Ben Krueger (@AuthorityEngin)
- Authority Engine – Podcast Editing & Creation Services
Episode length: 20:33
Other download options:
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review, or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. I’m always happy to hear critical feedback as well. Please feel free to email me if you know some ways we can make it better dan at tropical mba dot com.