It’s time for another Tropical Talk Radio podcast, which gets published every Friday afternoon (Hong Kong time). Here’s the link to subscribe in iTunes if you haven’t already done so. In this week’s episode Dan sits down with James Clark, the digital nomad behind Nomadic Notes. James is rocking the solopreneur lifestyle with no employees and an affiliate marketing business that supports continuous travel.
Listen to this episode and hear about:
- A framework for setting up as an affiliate marketing solopreneur and traveling the world.
- How traveling and starting a business can be the safer option compared to the 9-5 job.
- If James and Dan had to start over tomorrow, here’s how they would setup their affiliate empire.
- The step-by-step plan for getting to $2,000 a month on affiliate income.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
- Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it.
Mentioned on this show:
People on this show:
Episode length: 28:07
Other download options:
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review, or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. I’m always happy to hear critical feedback as well. Please feel free to email me if you know some ways we can make it better dan at tropical mba dot com.