It’s time for another Tropical Talk Radio podcast, which gets published every Friday afternoon (Hong Kong time). Here’s the link to subscribe in iTunes if you haven’t already done so. This week Dan reels in David and Carrie McKeegan from Greenback Tax Services to learn how they’ve managed the location independent lifestyle with two young boys. Not only do they say it can be done, but that it’s been an enriching experience for their children.
Listen to this episode and hear about:
- The mindset necessary to travel with young children.
- How Carrie and David dealt with the situation they feared most – and it wasn’t so bad after all.
- The top spots you and your family can live for $1,500 -$2,000 a month comfortably.
- Creative ways to get qualified and caring nannies or babysitters in foreign countries.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
- Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, simply record a quick .mp3 and click above to send it in.
Mentioned on this show:
- Greenback Tax Services – Tax Services for US Expats Abroad
- Integra Global Insurance Plan
People on this show:
- Dan (@TropicalMBA)
- David McKeegan (@Mck_Dave)
- Carrie McKeegan (@CPMckeegan)
- GreenBack Tax (@Greenbacktax)- Meet Us
Episode length: 36:51
Other download options:
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review, or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. I’m always happy to hear critical feedback as well. Please feel free to email me if you know some ways we can make it better dan at tropical mba dot com.