A few years ago, I was at a mastermind in the Philippines and the people that were involved were a pretty intense group. At that event one entrepreneur stood out that was a little bit different than the rest of us. For must of us, we are always in the hustle mindset and we will do anything that it takes to grow our business. Mark Brenwall is almost the polar opposite. Lifestyle is very important to Mark and he abides by a strong set of personal rules about what he will and won’t do for his business. In the two and a half years since Mark has become an entrepreneur, he has built a business called Wod Nation that currently nets him $20,000 a month in profit, and he did it all without compromising his beliefs. I invited Mark onto the show this week to share both his inspiring story and his unique approach to business.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The power of putting value in your time.
- What made Mark decide to create these rules and take ownership of his life.
- How Mark’s business has continued to grow despite him going against the advice of his peers.
- Why Mark transitioned from living in the tech scene in San Francisco to becoming a Digital Nomad.
- How Mark went from flipping websites to creating and selling his own apparel.
- Why Mark didn’t initially want to get into a product business and what changed his mind.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- DCBKK 2015: Looking for an Excuse to Visit Bangkok in October?
- DCBKK 2015 Public Tickets
- Tropical MBA is Hiring – Seeking Writer and Producer
- Wod Nation Gear
- Empire Flippers
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian