This week, Bossman is back on the scene, and we are going over a host of specific updates about our businesses. In particular, we really get into what kinds of challenges we’ve faced manufacturing our own product, how we’ve been handling our relationships with our Chinese suppliers, some ways that you can save money with manufacturing and a whole lot more.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Some of the lessons we’ve learned working with our Chinese suppliers.
- How we’ve managed to handle 100% year-to-year growth and the challenges that have come with that.
- Some things we’ve learned trying to get our new Software-as-a-Service product off the ground.
- How taking greater responsibility, setting higher goals, and building a team can lead to more freedom.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- Champs Podcast with Arsenio Hall
- Mike and Rob from StartupsFortheRestofUs.com
- Taylor from TaylorPearson.me
- This Week in StartUps – How Hipchat Reinvented IM
- The Adam Carolla Podcast
- Chris Ducker
- Peter Keller at FringeSport.com
- Matt Kowlak from HighCappin.Com
- Patrick McKenzie at Kalzumeus.com
- Colby at WorldDental.org
- Brian Ghidinelli of http://www.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: