It’s time for another Tropical Talk Radio podcast, which gets published every Friday afternoon (Hong Kong time). Here’s the link to subscribe in iTunes if you haven’t already done so. In this week’s episode Dan runs down David Hehenberger from Shopping Cart Labs in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam. The guys talk pros and cons for Ho Chi Minh City as a hotspot for location independent entrepreneurs.
Listen to this episode and hear about:
- Financial plans for living in Ho Chi Minh City for bootstrappers, ballers and families alike.
- The cultural differences in Saigon that could have profound effects on your lifestyle.
- How you can balance food, city life, coffee shops and travel expenses to live on $1,500 or less a month.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
- Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it.
Mentioned on this show:
- Ho Chi Minh City – Cost of Living
- Dr. Dre Beats Headphones
- Anthony Bourdain’s Adventures in Vietnam Part 1
- Anthony Bourdain’s Adventures in Vietnam Part 2
People on this show:
Episode length: 26:26
Other download options:
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review, or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. I’m always happy to hear critical feedback as well. Please feel free to email me if you know some ways we can make it better dan at tropical mba dot com.
Hope you have a great weekend!
PS, you can get on my private mailing list by putting your email in the form below:
As requested, here’s some pics from David: