In the process of launching and iterating on Valet Up, our new SaaS app developed for valet companies, Ian and I have been working on refining our email marketing strategies and how we can snag some extra customers and improve our closing average. On top of this, an email came in from Mark from Art Of Baseball and he asks how he can improve his email marketing to gain more customers. With the timing being as perfect as it was, we had to share our thoughts.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why lower prices usually equate to doing your customers a disservice.
- The tool we’re using that’s making our email marketing sizzling hot.
- How to take advantage of the fact that 60% of people open emails on a smartphone.
- What to do about the reality that people are being conditioned not to open your emails.
- Calls to action: using limited space, limited time, and pre-selling.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: